How to register
To promote the participation of scientists from developing countries, a special rate has been considered for them. Thank you to directly contact Professor Aziz Lazraq and please do not refer to the registration form.
|Before 7/02/2014||After 7/02/2014|
|Companies||550 €||650 €|
|Companies and SFdS members||510 €||610 €|
|Teachers/Public Institutes||400 €||500 €|
|Teachers/Public Institutes and SFdS members||360 €||460 €|
|Students/PhD Students||250 €||350 €|
|Students/PhD Students and SFdS members||210 €||310 €|
The registration fees for the Journées AgroStat include…
- the participation in the scientific sessions;
- the participation in the optional workshop;
- the proceedings of the Journées;
- the social program on Thursday;
- the gala diner of the Journées (on Thursday evening);
registration fees for the optional Workshop:
- Not registered conference participants:the fees will be soon displayed;
- Registered conference participants: free.
For accompanying persons…
- those who wish to attend the gala diner of the Journées will be asked to pay a fee of 100 €;
- this fee includes participation to social activities.
A partial refund of the registration fees may be granted upon written request sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org before March, the 1st (100 € will be retained). No refunds will be granted after this date.
Your registration fee should be paid by bank transfer, credit card or bon de commande.
A confirmation will be sent to you be email once your registration is terminated.
The Online Subcription is available: