Participants willing to present a communication, either oral or poster, should submit an abstract in rtf, pdf, or postscript format, sent as an attachment by email to the scientific secretary of the congress: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for abstract submission is November 15th, 2013.
Recommendations / Abstract format
Abstracts must contain the following sections: Title, first and last name of author(s), their addresses, the name of the communicating author, an email address (contact author). Abstracts should be at least one page long. Alternatively, authors may submit the full communication text in place of the abstract (see below).
Acceptance of the communications
Acceptance of the communications will be notified to the contact author by January, the 10th, 2014.
Publication of the manuscript of the oral communications in the conference proceedings
The full manuscript of the accepted communications (2 to 6 pages) should be sent by email to email@example.com before February the 1st, 2014. These manuscripts will be published in the Proceedings handed out to the conference participants. Manuscripts may be either in French or in English but will contain an abstract and a title in both languages.
Templates for texts in Word or LaTex formats are available. Your are kindly requested to use them.
Publication of posters in conference proceedings
Posters will be published in the conference proceedings. They can be submitted in one of the two following formats:
- a full text (2 to 6 pages) following the same instructions as the oral communications (see above),
- a copy of the poster (in english) which will be presented at the conference. It should be submitted in a .pdf file of A4 format.
The document should be sent by email, to the conference secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org before February the 1st, 2014.
Presentation of the communications
- The slides should be in English
- Duration of communications is 20 minutes INCLUDING a 5 minutes discussion time
- Send your communication (PowerPoint of PDF file) by email to the conference secretariat (email@example.com) before March 15th, 2014.
- Posters should be in English
- Format for the posters is an A0 sheet oriented vertically (portrait)
- A session of poster presentations will be organized during the conference. Authors will be invited to give a 2 minutes oral presentation of their poster using a maximum of two slides.